Pengumuman Lelang Gedung Kuliah Bersama (The Construction of Learning Center Buildings at The State Universitas of Malang)
INVITATION FOR POST-QUALIFICATION
THE SUPPORT TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN INDONESIA
(ISTISNA’A NO.: IND-178)
First Date of Publication: 2017/07/31
Name of Project: The Development of Four Higher Education Institutions Project
Deadlines for Bids: 2017/09/18, 16:00 local time (GMT+7)
- The Republic of Indonesia has received a financing from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) towards the cost of The Development of Four Higher Education Institutions Project. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this financing will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for The Construction of Learning Center Buildings at The State University of Malang (UM).
- Universitas Negeri Malang now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction and completion of 2 (two) learning center buildings with the total area of 44,917 sqm, occupying ± 33,000 sqm land. Each building consists 9 storeys as a one-stop academic building that comprises almost all instructional activities in UM campus. It contains classrooms and halls for teaching-learning activities, laboratory and workshop activities, conference and seminar activities, various fluency and skills testing, as well as students’ intra and extracurricular activities.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at webpage LPSE (Layanan Pengadaan Secara Elektronik) Procurement, http://lpse.um.ac.id/eproc/lelang
- A complete set of bidding documents must be downloaded from http://lpse.um.ac.id/eproc/lelang
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the Islamic Development Bank Standard Bidding Documents: Procurement of Works.
- Bids must be uploaded to the above webpage and must be accompanied by a bid security of IDR 4,000,000,000.00 which must be delivered to Unit Layanan Pengadaan Universitas Negeri Malang (ULP UM), A2 Bulding, 2nd Floor, Jl. Semarang 5 Malang. The due date is September 18, 2017 at 16.00 local time (GMT+7).
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 16.30 local time on September 18, 2017 in ULP UM office on the above address.
Malang, July 31, 2017
Pengumuman selengkapnya dapat dilihat pada link dibawah ini.